Your Business Lawyer in San Diego and Orange County,
Our first priority is the client relationship. We view every client relationship
like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your
Timothy W. Tuttle & Associates, a CPA firm that serves Orange and San
Diego counties, is committed to providing close, personal attention to
our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal
assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical
experience and financial acumen.
Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing
education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business
relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
Timothy W. Tuttle, J.D., LL.M., C.P.A.
- University of San Diego, San Diego, California, LLM, Master of Laws
(Taxation), 1994, Magna Cum Laude
- Western State University, Fullerton, California, JD, Doctor of Jurisprudence,
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, BS, Bachelor of Science,
Licenses and Area of Specialization:
- Faculty, Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, California, 1973-1977
- Faculty, Chapman University, Orange, California, 1978-1979
- Certified Tax Specialist, California Board of Legal Specialization,
1991 to Present
- Certified Public Accountant, California, 1975 to Present
- Internal Revenue Service, 1970-1979.
Internal Revenue Agent, Instructor, and Regional Appeals Officer
- American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants,
- Orange County Bar Association (Taxation & Estate Planning
- American Bar Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California State Bar, 1979
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, 1990
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, 1990
- U.S. Tax Court, 1979
- 30% Taxation
- 20% Estate Planning
- 50% Corporation, Partnership, and General Business Transactional
If you are doing business in Orange or San Diego Counties, contact
any assistance with legal, tax or accounting matters. Put the Tuttle Firm
to the test, and watch us exceed your expectations!