||Interested in Limited Liability Company Formation in California?
You’ve come to the right place. Timothy W. Tuttle and Associates
specializes in helping new business startups in California get
off on the right foot. Our in-depth expertise in legal, tax and
accounting practices enables us to give you the critical advice
you need concerning which legal entity to choose for your California
business startup – Limited Liability Company (LLC), S Corp,
C Corp or Partnership.
Once the decision is made we do the rest – including completion
of all the necessary organizational documents, identification numbers,
state and federal forms. You receive a complete package for your
California business startup.
General California Business Startup Services
Formation of New Business Entities:
Advice and Preparation of:
- Advice On Proper Entity For Tax and Liability Purposes (Limited
Liability Company (LLC), S Corp., C Corp., Partnership)
- Formation of Entity
- All Organizational Documents included
- Documents to Transfer Existing Business to New Entity, If Applicable
- All Identification Numbers and IRS Election Forms provided
Limited Liability Company Formation
- "Buy-Sell Agreements"
- Plan for "Exit Strategy"
In California, as in many states, a Limited Liability Company (or
LLC) combines the best features of the corporation and the partnership.
With an LLC, small business owners receive corporate-style protection
from personal liability, while retaining the pass-through income
tax treatment enjoyed by sole proprietorships and partnerships.
Is a California LLC right for your business? If your California
business startup is closely held or involves a small number of
participants, the answer is most likely yes. Restaurants, Consultants,
Real Estate Projects, Joint Ventures – these are only a few
examples. If you render certain "professional services” to
the public, such as a lawyer, doctor, or Certified Public Accountant (CPA), you may
need a different form of business entity. Whatever your situation,
we’ll help you make the best decision and get you off to
the right start.
Our California LLC/Corporate business startup service includes
all you need:
Free Business Name Search! For a FREE business name
search, send an email to email@example.com
and tell us your proposed business name, type of business, and contact
information (please also provide your name, phone number, and email
address). We'll get right on it and conduct the search, and let
you know if that name is available!
- Determination of name availability
- Preparation of Articles of Organization/Incorporation
- Assistance with preparation of an Operating Agreement/Bylaws
- Provision of applicable identification and tax ID numbers
- Preparation of all required IRS & State forms
- Preparation of initial Corporate Minutes
- Share certificates provided for members
- Bound corporate documents with corporate seal included
with a Business Startup or Limited Liability Company Formation
in California, Choose the Best …